Found out I need to work on going to bed at a decent hour at night. I didn't go to bed until a little after midnight, tossed and turned most of the night because my left hip was hurting and since Heather was here, I didn't have to get up with Brianna, so I didn't get out of bed until 9:30. I had a doctor's appointment (annual crap) at 11:00, so it was shower, dress, and out the door to be there in time. I didn't have enough time to grab breakfast, only a bottle of water. The doctor's office was packed when I got there so my 11:00 appointment ended up being almost 12:00. I left the doctor's office and headed over to my least favorite store, Wal-Mart, to get some food that I can actually eat and get supplies for the 3 recipes that I found. Of course, Wal-Mart either didn't have or I couldn't find chili oil, fresh thyme, and whole wheat ziti so I left Wal-Mart and stopped by Publix. Publix had everything but the whole wheat ziti, so I just got the regualr ziti. BTW, Publix has LESS whole wheat pasta than Wal-Mart does. I couldn't believe it!! I headed home, unloaded the car and finally was able to grab a bite to eat.
My lunch consisted of 2 cups of Fresh Express lettuce mix with a pouch of StarKist tuna in water, 2 tbsp of diced red onion, and 2 tbsp of Greek Vinaigrette dressing. I did splurge and drink a 20 oz diet Mountain Dew though.
I feel better today. I feel like I have more energy than I did yesterday. Maybe it's because I was able to get more sleep. The rain outside is not allowing me and Amy to go walking so I think we may be headed to the gym on base to hit the cardio machines for an hour later on.
I'm making baked ziti with spicy turkey sausage and a salad for dinner tonight. I'll post a picture of it when it's done.
Well, Amy cooked dinner so I'll cook my baked ziti tomorrow night.
I had a PB&J (with all natural peanut butter & fruit spread) on whole wheat sandwich thin then Mark and I went down to Best Buy to get a switch so I can have internet on my blu-ray player and get Netflix on it and ended up spending more than we though because I bought a Sandisk mp3 player, headphones, a micro disk, and armband for it so when I'm at the gym or walking, I can listen to music.
We got back from Best Buy and Mark had dinner while me and Amy went to the base gym. I did 2 miles on the elliptical in 30 minutes. Came home and ate a Weight Watchers meal (Turkey & mashed potatoes) and a salad with tuna and vinaigrette again. I'm still under my points by 4, so I'm pretty proud of myself.
My water intake today:
I had a 20 oz this morning, a 16.9 oz on the way to Best Buy, a 20 oz on the way back from Best Buy, a 16.9 oz at the gym. That makes 73.8 oz total so far, which is 9.8 oz more than my target water consumption of the day.
Now it's time to load up my mp3 player and get ready for bed. Maybe I can be in bed before midnight tonight. Good Night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment