Ok, so I've been watching these videos from the Thrive! Weight Loss and I think I'm going to try it this way for about a month and see what happens. I put together a notebook for myself with all the information, foods I can eat, exercises, food logs, exercise logs, etc. I'll start using it tomorrow!
It was a good day today! I had 2 egg whites/1 whole egg omelet with onions and mushrooms and a slice of canadian bacon for breakfast. Then about 3 hours later, I had a cup of green beans and a pouch of starkist tuna. Then about an hour later, I walked 3 miles in 50 minutes with Amy. When we got home, to help my body repair itself quicker, I had 2 Tbsp of Natural peanut butter on a whole wheat sandwich thin. For dinner, I had leftover Baked Ziti from yesterday and a cup of broccoli sprayed with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter butter spray. I didn't eat anything else after that.
I did drink 2 diet mountain dews today, but I drank 6-16.9 oz bottles of water though.
My only problem is that my left hip has been bothering me and the walking is not helping. If it doesn't let up soon, I'll call and make an appointment at medical and see what the doctor says.
Nothing much else going on today. Straightened up the house some, but managed to mess it back up (just not as bad).
I'm heading to bed now. It's 12:50am! Definitely time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment