Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 3 - Well Rested - January 4, 2013

I didn't go to bed when I wanted to.... it was midnight again!  I'm going to shoot for 11:30 tonight and see if I can do that.  I DID, however, wake up feeling well rested which is something new for me.

I was just curious, so I jumped on the scale and, I know it's only water weight, but the scale said 158!  Which is down 4 pounds from Wednesday.  I guess I was really bloated and retaining a lot of water!

So, I got dressed and started a load of laundry (actually rewashing the load that got left in the washer).  Then I took my Green Tea supplement and set my timer for 30 minutes so I could eat breakfast.  While I was waiting, I drank a 16.9 oz bottle of water and straightened up some.  The house has been neglected for a few days.  Once my timer went off, I had my breakfast:

1 cup of Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Cereal (REALLY GOOD! - turned the milk chocolate)
1 cup of Nonfat 0% milk
Small red delicious apple

I finished up breakfast and put my food in the food tracker on weight watchers online.  Time for me to take my Thermofit and get moving.  I have some housework to do today and hoping that the ENTIRE house can be cleaned today!!  I'll keep posting throughout the day.

Haven't gotten much housework done today, but finished up the laundry.  I've been going over meal plans.  For lunch I had:

1-1/2 cups of Fresh Express Iceberg Garden Salad with
1 Starkist Chunk Light Tuna in a pouch
Tbsp of diced red onion
2 tbsp of Kraft Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing
2 Smart Ones Chicken Ranchero Smart Mini Wraps
16.9 oz bottle of water

I've also had a small red delicious apple for a snack.

I cooked the Baked Ziti with Spicy Turkey Sausage today and it was amazing!  I also had an arugula and spinach salad with mushrooms & onion and reduced-fat Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing.

I've been researching foods and gathering a list of what I should be eating.  I've only managed to drink 3-16.9 oz bottles of water today.  I did drink a 12 oz can of diet Mountain Dew too.

I found on my computer a daily food journal page that I did a few years back that I think I'm going to start using.  It starts off with the date, then I write down the 3 things I am grateful for and 3 things that are my positive affirmations.  Then my foods that I eat are listed with times of day and how I felt after eating.  Then a tracker for my water.  The 2nd page is an exercise log.  The last two things are "my biggest accomplishment for today" and "lessons I learned today".  I think I'm going to start using it tomorrow!  If anyone would like a copy of it, please let me know and I can email it to you!

I made my water intake today - 5-16.9 oz bottles now!  I think I'm going to finish watching the one video and go to bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment